5K pic EDIT...This is MUCH better

J. M.
on 7/4/08 5:41 am

I was going to have Andy holding a cupcake with a flag in it, but wasnt sure if that would offend anyone.   HAPPY 4TH OF JULY PA!

OHedit.jpg picture by heezmine3296 july4.jpg picture by heezmine3296

~ Jen   

Ready4 AChange
on 7/4/08 10:05 pm - Upper Chichester, PA
Great Pic Congratulations everybody !  Ok.....smiley20hug0.gif image by Ready4Achange Sandy

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

Pam Hart
on 7/4/08 11:46 pm - Easton, PA
Jen I Love love love it!!  That's some awesome work you did on these pictures!  Thanks for posting the picture so quick yesterday - when we got to Heather's we were informed you had already done it - cool beans!  I'll be uploading my pics soon enough and will put out the link - Heather brought her dogs to her moms to go swimming in the pool - and only Andy was "brave" (stupid...) enough to go in with them - it was to funny! I heard you beat your time from thelast 5k you did, huh?  AWESOME!!  Despite my chest cold...I did run part of the race - I walked the first mile - then alternated walking and jogging.  My time was 44minutes and some odd seconds...I'm gonna see if I can find if they have posted the chip times anywhere..... Thanks again Jen, and congrats! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
J. M.
on 7/5/08 2:08 am
thanks, and as a matter of fact i DID beat my time rather significantly....oh yeah! my first was a 33: 27 and yesterday was 31:12..................YAY!!!!!! I posted those pics so quickly because we sat around ALL day doing absolutely nothing together on the couch....havent had one of those days in a while. you did awesome too!!!!!!  running and walking is awesome! hope you're feeling better

~ Jen   

Mary Benford
on 7/4/08 11:50 pm - Emmaus, PA
You guys all look wonderful! Congrats on doing the Pa'ers proud!! :)

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

Arlene E.
on 7/5/08 12:16 am - Philadelphia, PA
Jen I love the photo and am printing it right now to frame. arlene
J. M.
on 7/5/08 3:18 am
I uploaded them to Kodak gallery and will order a bunch to hand out at the next meeting. I also ordered a big one.

~ Jen   

Anna_Banana
on 7/7/08 3:42 am - Aldan, PA

Thanks for posting the pictures everyone. We had a really good time, see all of you soon! Anna Banana

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views